Uglybadger LLC. - Cadillac, MI
We are seeking an Manager, Project Management based at Uglybadger’s Cadillac, Michigan location supporting Web Design teams.
In this role, you will manage a series of projects through all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include, client onboarding, project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting. The projects will require the coordination of both design teams and client such as SCRUM masters, product owners, and VPs across the US.
The project manager will be assigned projects in insightly as prioritized by the COO. Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams understanding each member’s particular strengths and skill sets. Makes sure project teams are following all standard operating procedures and quality guidelines. Understands and follows management industry practices such as the PMI's framework. Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with clients to realize their goals.
- Develop, track and manage project milestones, project plans, timelines and scope
- Facilitate identification of timelines, dashboards, success metrics, and financial scorecards for each initiative
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality websites that meet client needs
- People management and team building skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization
- Good Communicator: You call for clear communication about goals, responsibilities, performance, expectations, and feedback. You can effectively negotiate and use persuasion when necessary to ensure the success of the team and the project. You build individual and team achievements by creating explicit guidelines for accomplishing results and for career advancement of team members
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology and business functions
- Insightly experience a plus
Experience: 5 years of marketing
- Comprehensive Compensation
- Bonus Opportunities
- Benefit Package
- Delicious Snacks