Uglybadger LLC. - Cadillac, MI
UglyBadger is a creative, fun, exciting, and fast paced company is looking for a
Graphic Artist for internal and client work projects. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work to support our client’s needs. The successful candidate will work on client projects including website elements (banners, icons, logos, photography, etc.), display advertising media, post-production design elements, and more.
The ideal candidate will have a Fluency with core graphic design principles (typography, form, color, composition, imagery, etc.) as well as in depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with CRMs is a must.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we create a new campaign or project. Applicants with experience leading creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
Support marketing team & creative team with day-to-day design needs.
Help concept and design in-house marketing materials.
Contribute to the conception and design of emails, website layouts, online ads, social media and other various brand projects.
Take conceptual direction from the Marketing Director and create original graphics which accurately reflect the brand style and maintain the standard of quality.
Work with client projects designing rebranding’s from existing elements.
Continuously research & seek design inspiration and styles that could be used to enhance the brand aesthetic.
Take time to learn new design techniques and elevate your skills in the design programs.
- Expertise with Adobe CC software, especially Photoshop and Illustrator, specifically with vector logos, icons and multimedia elements
- Diverse Fluency with core graphic design principles (typography, form, color, composition, imagery, etc.
- Working knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- 5+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Ability to work collaboratively across various departments and functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- Comprehensive Compensation
- Bonus Opportunities
- Benefit Package
- Delicious Snacks